So I thought that I would put a few pictures on here from a few weeks ago & some more recent, though not so exciting as well as some random thoughts I've been thinking. I was really motivated the beginning of the week to get a lot of things done. I'm usually pretty much done with all my Christmas shopping & ready to hand out the gifts when I see that particular person or family around Thanksgiving. This year has been the year of the SLACKER...yup I am disgusted with myself, ok not really disgusted, but I am kind of getting freaked that I won't get everything done. (so Michelle, if you're reading this...remember the email I sent you?) I have also been so scatter brained. I think this happens when I feel like there is a ton to do & I'm trying to do it all at once.
Any of you wondering what I want for Christmas...thankfully I still have my 2 front teeth so a husband will do...ok so even a date would be fantastic...alright I'll be completely honest, I want all my family & friends to move closer to me. Oh, I know what you might be thinking, "Shelly, wouldn't it be easier for you to move closer to us/me?" Probably, but while I miss everyone out there terribly, I kind of like it here for now. Unfortunately, I never know when that "for now" will be over & done with. I keep hoping something will hit me & I'll know what to do. For those of you out there who know where you belong....CONGRATS! For those of you who are kinda lost out in this big world...I feel you. No, this is not another Shelly pity party...just a little lost in the moment...hahaha I'll find myself soon, I'm sure...this isn't a very big condo! (I'm totally laughing while typing this!!! :) )
I was online today & got a few flirts & a message. The message totally cracked me up. This guy said he liked my hair, maybe we could do dinner when I'm in SL and then a honeymoon to Hawaii. I believe this is the 2nd reference of me going to Hawaii on a honeymoon, but with 2 different guys (you may remember the ICU patient I had a while back). Anyway, I had to respond back that I should have changed my hair a long time ago, dinner I could do, but Hawaii would have to wait a day or 2. I have to say I meet the most interesting guys online...not always good interesting though. (more material for you Tricia!)
Here are the pictures:
My cousin Carrie & her family came through St.George on their way back from CA. Way cute kiddos. This is Brayden, Ashlee & Katelyn (sp?) Gabe was too busy doing something else (& my camera died while I was trying to get more pics on here...sorry Gabe....I love you!)

I love Brayden's face in this one. I had a hard time getting Katelyn to smile...just the open mouth.

I finally captured a smile & a cute one it is at that. She only misbehaved when she spit up all over me. Gotta love it! :)

This is my only remaining & thriving flower/bush. I think it gets water from the sprinklers on the other side of the cinder block wall. I kind of neglected my poor flowers & had to dig the rest up along with the crazy weeds. There were also spider webs ALL over...I HATE THAT ughh!

And finally a lovely pic of my newly painted toes. A new place has opened up & I really like it. They do a better job than any other place I've been to here.
4 comments:
I'm grateful for the "new material" but I'm sorry you have to deal with such weirdo's. I remember doing the online thing for a while and I was sent a Flirt and a message from a polygamist guy! Actually it was one of his wives that sent it. Seriously, you have to be careful. I have met people who did meet online and got married so you never know . . .
Cute toes! I love the reverse french manicure!
Love the pictures Shelly! I loved seeing you and wish it could've been for longer. Yeah wouldn't it be nice if we all lived close again? So maybe in your spare time(because it seems like you have so much overload lady haha) you could find everyone jobs. Andy will take a 6 figure and we'll be right over. After all nothing to keep us in Craig since we are only renting this dumpy house. Oh ok I am now rambling on your rambling! Love the pictures!
Cute pictures. I love the flowers and the toes! I hear you on the whole trying to find your place! It keeps our lives interesting! :)
Post a Comment