Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dilemma Resolved...

Ok, so there are gonna be some of you who will think I'm making the wrong decision, some of you are happy I'm not being "trendy" and then there will be many more of you who couldn't care less. So, to any of you who care, I have hated making this decision, but I have finally made it. The suspense is killing you, I know.....it's gonna be a Dell. Sometimes I think I'm making a big deal out of something so trivial, but it is quite a bit of money and I don't want to hate the computer I end up with. I keep wondering if it's the right decision, but then I look at the prices for a Mac, they are too expensive for me right now. I get to choose which color I want and I'm going with Spring Green! How fun to have something other than the boring same ole same ole grey/black. I am so excited for a FASTER computer and one that will have a webcam. I have just felt left out since the ZBird kids can talk to my parents & see them. It's fun to see the kids & make faces at them more often than when I can see them in person. :) So any others out there with one who wants me to make faces at them....let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

Monica...I hope my decision turns out as good as your kitchen color!!!!

Thanks for all the input....I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

You make me laugh!! Fortunately our friendship can handle this sort of thing...I'm just waiting to hear your decision on the day you're moving back to GJ!! xoxo Love you to pieces - enjoy your Dell (Matt's palm is a Dell and it's wonderful!!) - and good choice on the Spring Green...though I seem to be partial to green at the moment! ;-) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Macs are overrated! I hope you enjoy it!

You're welcome to make faces at me!

MEB said...

Hooray for PC's! Like Zack said, I am totally ready to get a PC! I can't even use my webcam to chat with the kids! I hope you are enjoying the new computer.