So, I've decided to try something a little new with my hair color. While I have had my hair these colors before, I haven't had it done quite this way. The pictures you are about to see don't really show it that well, but you can get a pretty good idea. I hate taking pictures of myself because they seem to look so weird....so not like what I see in the mirror. I like what I see in the mirror much better, so I'm pretending that's what everyone really sees! I was really going for a darker brown, but it's ended up being more red all the way around. I'll see how it goes for the next few days, but I actually like it as of right now.


and this is me getting tired of trying to take cute pictures.....

5 comments:
Wow! I really like it! Dark, perfect for fall.
Put some of those on Facebook! New profile pic! :)
You look GREAT!!!
I love the last picture.
That is the Shelly I know. :)
mb
Looks good Shelly and thanks for the email.
That;s HOT!! Love the red - but I've always liked you with a hint of red - it goes along with your personality - firey! Woohoo!! By the way - I think that last picture is the best...I mean, really, what's not to love about THAT face!! Muaw! Love it...and you!! xoxo
I feel the same way about pictures. I can love how I look in the mirror and then take a picture right after and hate it! I just don't get it. I'm really bad at fake smiles!
You look great!
Post a Comment