Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Arizona

I spent most of my last week off in Arizona. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to (sorry Jen!). Most of my time was spent with Leslie, Dave, Kai, Droopy and Polar! I kind of helped Leslie pick out some material for a crib quilt she's making for her little bambino. We also drove to Sedona for the day on Sunday. The weather was beautiful & even cool in the shade. Most of the pictures I took were from there. We ran into Preston...random. It was good to see him again. It was weird, I usually don't miss Arizona when I go visit, but this time I really did (except for the traffic of course). The weather was nice & I was busy with friends. I think I really needed this trip. Thanks Les for letting me come and interrupt your break from school.


I've been taking a digital photography class with some girls I work with (nothing too fancy) & so I was trying to fool around with my camera. I am by no means close to hoping to be professional or Monicalike, but I thought I would share some pics from the trip.


This is a prego Leslie

This is a NOT at all prego Shelly :)

Some tile work at the Chapel of the Holy Cross
The front of the church/chapel

I love pictures with the moon Me...a little blurry, but me nonetheless

Some shots @ sunset...or a little after
Leslie & I just before I left


4 comments:

Leslie's Random Thoughts said...

I love that your pics turned out so great... even if the ones of me are a bit scary to look at =). I miss you lots and lots. Come back soon! (Oh and email me pics when you can)
~Leslie

Hizzeather said...

You are looking so gorgeous with the new hair! You look happier too! :)

I wish your pics were bigger, or that I could click on them to see more detail!

Monica Hudson said...

Way fun! And, uh, your pics are VERY Monicalike - if I do say so myself! LOVE the ones with the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you get the idea...love you! And who's Preston?????

ZB said...

Go photography! I love those shots of the mountains and the moon. Gorgeous. I'm super impressed! That's how I started getting into photography. Still learning.

Glad you had such a fun time in AZ. I never miss the heat, but the friends and family all the time.