Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun for the day

My mom emailed these jokes to me. I thought they were funny and if you don't....well then get yourself a sense of humor!!! :)




My five-year old students are learning to read.
Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,'Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!'I took a deep breath, then asked...'What did you call it?'It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!'
And so it does...



African Elephant

Hooked on phonics! Ain't it wonderful?

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married. One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom. The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely. After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, 'I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!' 'IMPOSSIBLE !' said the groom broom.

'WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!'

(Sounds to me like she's ....... ! ......been ....sweeping around!!!

No comments: