Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Call Me Catherine


You are Catherine Morland of Northanger Abbey! You love a good Gothic romance - so much, in fact, that you'll fool yourself into thinking you're living one! You are imaginative and naive, which is at once endearing and perplexing. Perhaps your heart is TOO pure...but it is adventurous. After all, you love a trip to Bath or a stay at an ancient Abbey.
Thanks Monica for posting yours. It was fun, though I'm not sure who this character is. I'll have to do a little digging as I don't remember her....hope that's not something we have in common....forgettability (is that even a word?) I do however find that it is eerily close to describing me. Is it sad to admit that if I ever get married I want my wedding dress to be from this era? If it is I am sad indeed! haha Even funnier is that the patterns are under Halloween costumes! You gotta love it!
This is the link strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php if you'd like to try it yourself. Have fun!

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

Not sad at all - if I had been thinking when I was planning my wedding I'd have done the same thing...don't get me wrong, I LOVED my dress, mostly because my Mom made it, but if I could do it all over again I'd go with the FUN dress, not the traditional one!

I also am at a loss for who this character is...guess it's time to do some reading!

Monica Hudson said...

Not sad at all - if I had been thinking when I was planning my wedding I'd have done the same thing...don't get me wrong, I LOVED my dress, mostly because my Mom made it, but if I could do it all over again I'd go with the FUN dress, not the traditional one!

I also am at a loss for who this character is...guess it's time to do some reading!

Tricia Bagley said...

Shelly, if you want your wedding dress to be in the Regency Era style DO IT! I had always wanted my dress to be like that too, but I went with a more traditional dress. I liked my dress but sometimes I wish I had gone with what I always wanted. There is a test like this one Facebook and I was Fanny Price from Mansfield Park, I thought that was funny.