Okay, so I figured I ought to blog about this or I'd be hearing it from some of you when you eventually heard about it. So Saturday I made a new friend. His name is Derek. We went out Saturday night...dinner & the ever so scary corn maze! Ok, so we were dying laughing thru the whole maze, but it was fun. We hung out a little on Sunday night & chatted up a storm. I am always amazed at what people did when they were kids. I would never thought of doing half the stuff others think up. Either that shows lack of imagination or a fear of getting into trouble.
I'm sure I would get comments for more details if I don't just put them in now. He's 36, has 2 kids and has lived in the St. George area for a while. This is good for me because he'll probably know some fun stuff to do around here. We both played soccer in high school, snow ski (though I haven't been in ages) and other stuff we have in common. I don't know what else to put here, so if you have the need to know more you can ask.
5 comments:
Good luck with this guy. I hope all goes well.
Woo Hoo! Good luck! Sounds like fun!
fun times in shelly land! what part about the kissing on the couch are you not telling us? hmm?
Not saying a word...but thinking of LOTS of questions...but I'm not saying a word...except new friends are always fun...whether they stay friends, become better friends, or not so great friends, it's all an adventure...and we need more details about your new friend, so go out with him again so we can have some more dirt, okay??
Hopefully he is a good guy. Will have to let us know more about him. Congrats though. Also, funny jokes on the newest blog entry. Also in response to your blog comment on Life (tvshow) we agree, great show. I just am now looking forward to getting into pushing daisies..anyway, will talk with you later,
Zack
Post a Comment