Zack & Ty getting some air!
Me & Lori
Zack & Ty up close
several feet of snow on the deck
Bryn inside & out
Ty & Lori using sleds like snowboards...Lori did really well
Where did your feet go?
Eating a "snow dog". Dad & Ty made a fire in the snow and we roasted hot dogs. It was a lot of fun. My stick was really long & I was able to rest it on the ground while I ate standing up.
Bryn doesn't like smiling for the camera, but I was able to get this one while she was playing with Zack.
It was my first time driving a snowmobile & it was a blast! Unfortunately Zack didn't get a good pic of my getting some air.
3 comments:
What a blast! That looks like so much fun. Perfect that you had work off!
THat looks like so much fun! It makes me sad that we got jipped in the snow department this year...well, if GJ has a winter like this one again we'll have some fun next winter! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your family. It's hard being away - I understand about longing for the way things were when we were little kids. It's not that things aren't fun now, but it's different. Love you and miss you tons! xoxo
Good pictures! Sorry we didn't get you in the air but that makes it easier to tell people how high you were in the air and there isn't a picture to prove you wrong!
Zack
Post a Comment