Wednesday, March 5, 2008

World Traveller to be

So, I finally turned in my application for a U.S. Passport! It was quite exciting for me. I have been wanting to get one for a few years now and within the last 6 months, it's become more and more important to me. I had the application filled out a few months ago, but needed to send for a copy of my birth certificate. I am one of the biggest procrastinaters so I just sent for it 2 weeks ago. I had to get the new application as the one would not be accepted after Feb. 1st. I'm so glad I finally got everything together and will be able to legally exit this country in 4-6 weeks. The picture didn't turn out half bad either. (I'll post a pic when I get the passport.) I don't have any travel plans for the future, but thought it would be good to have my passport for another form of ID and if the opportunity to travel abroad presents itself.

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

Whatever...tell the truth. you've met some hot Italian and you're running away with him after you rob a bank and threaten US society with your shennanigans (sp?) - I can see right through you! Hee hee!

Zachary Bird said...

How exciting!!
I know in the back of you head you have some trip planned. :)
If it has relax in it at all count me in. :)
See you in a week. :)

Jairo and Mel said...

You're awesome! I got your site through Tricia's (hill/bagley). Glad to see things going well. You look great. Now, go find some cool place to visit. - Melanie