Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Anyone for Lunch...OUTSIDE?!

Okay, so I have to make most of you jealous! The weather has been so beautiful for that past few days. During lunch we sat outside in the wonderful sunshine. I think I've even started my summer tan! You know you're pale when you can get good and red from sitting outside for 30 min. It's been in the 60's and I guess it is supposed to even get up into the 70's by the end of the week. While I enjoy nice weather when you can sit outside in short sleeves & not freeze to death, I am not looking forward to it heating up into the 90's and beyond!

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you brag now, but you just wait until July and August!!!

I guess I'll be pretty hot in July, myself with a full term pregnancy!

Monica Hudson said...

Yeah, yeah...we're just finally getting our first snowstorm around here...and even then we only got a couple of inches - what a crock! I AM envying your mild weather, not because ours is dreadfully wintery or anything, but because it's exactly what St. George is supposed to be like right now. It's dependable and that in itself is comforting, like a soft, squishy blanket! Oh, how would that be?