Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My new place

So here they are, the pics of my new place. Well I only have the guts to show you the outside. I decided I've been working really hard on moving and getting things put away for a couple weeksand wanted to take some time to be a little lazy.






It does snow in St. George! This is Sunday night. It had been raining all day, then snowed for about an hour. This is looking from 400 S.








There's my dirty car in front. You can see my kitchen, skinny entry window & living room windows.



Daylight view of front. The landscaping seems really sad in the winter. Hopefully it will be nice and green in the Spring.
I was going to include a pic of my swollen ankle, but it doesn't look nearly pathetic enough to get any sympathy from anyone, so I opted to leave it out.

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

Love the new place! I'd have given you sympathy no matter what your ankle looked like! Oh - and as for the chocolate from your previous post? I think this year I would definitely like to fall in chocolate! I've fallen in love and in the end you just wake up next to a snoring, balding man with morning breath! Oh, but it's a grand thing, it is! Perhaps instead I should cover HIM in chocolate! It would at least patch up the balding areas!

Zachary Bird said...

Very nice! See you soon!
Zack

ZB said...

Darling. Honey our landscape has been snow for forever now. I'll take not so green grass anyday. Makes me feel like I'm back in AZ. Love the new place.