Monday, March 24, 2008

What in the world?

Ok, so I was driving home from work today and saw this lady walking across the street pushing a stroller. This in itself might not seem worthy of a post, BUT it was the kind of stroller & what was in it that had me taking another look & shaking my head. There was a little dog sticking it's head out of the zippered enclosure. SHE WAS WALKING HER DOG IN A DOG STROLLER!!!! Okay, am I crazy or is the purpose of taking your dog for a walk to have both you & the dog get some exercise? I couldn't believe it, some people take having your dog be your "baby" to extremes! LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Monica Hudson said...

Have you seen the doggie carseats?? Yeah - if Ginger would stay in a seatbelt I would totally get one just to freak people out! Really, I love my dog, but some people take it to extremes! Loved your post - it's like I get to hang out with you even when we're not together! xoxo