So, my family had our Easter Egg hunt a little early as we weren't going to be together on Sunday. It was fun to be all together as it doesn't seem to really happen all that often. I'm used to being around a lot of family for the holidays, so it's been weird for me...spending more holidays alone or with just my grandparents. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE being with my grandparents. I just miss what the holidays used to be like when we were kids. So here are some pics from the egg coloring and hunt.


We had a hard time getting all the kids to look and smile at the same time.
4 comments:
I like the last picture of you with the kids. You look great!
It is hard for me to take pics with my kids, too. They have to look and smile at the same time and I have to not look like a moron when I fake smile for a half an hour!
What a cute picture of you and all the kids! You got some great pictures of Bryn smiling!
I cannot believe how cute Bryn is! And I CANNOT believe how old Ty is (I probably say that consistently). You look beautiful in this pic, Shell!
we had so much fun!
none of my pictures worked either
Post a Comment