So, I decided I needed a little change. I actually hadn't been thinking about it for very long and it wasn't quite what I had pictured in my head, but I like it. I haven't had light hair for a while, so it will take a minute to get used to. Also, I went against my rule & will have shorter hair for the summer. (I usually go short in the winter & long in the summer) I have included kind of a before and after.

February in Palmdale

April in St. George

Yes, I now realize that I am wearing the same shirt. Also, please excuse the photos...I hate taking pictures of myself, I feel like a grinning fool!
2 comments:
Happy to see you posting again! j/k - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Very cute! And I'm so glad you have your passport - now we can quickly leave the country if ever the need should arise!! xoxo love you and miss you!
I love it! You look fabulous! I love it when people go totally crazy and change their hair completely. I'm not brave enough (as the years show). You look great!
Post a Comment