Mom, Dad, Craig, Keri, Ryan, Aunt Karen & Uncle Byon all came into town for Thanksgiving @ Grandma & Grandpa Bird's. I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked as I was working, but the time that I did was fun. We celebrated Ryan's 5th birthday @ a pirate themed pizza place that is new in town. Dad helped me get more pumped up about looking for a house as we drove around & looked @ a few places. I am SO thankful for his help. We played card games & I played with Ryan. She has quite the imagination! We were playing "jail" and I got arrested for stealing a remote (what was I thinking?) Come to find out my "pretend" husband was a drug addict! (again....what was I thinking? marrying a drug addict? :) ) Later we played "restaurant" and Ryan went ALL out preparing for my "pretend" boyfriend. She pretended to decorate & was SOOO excited when he arrived. She is so funny! She gave me the biggest hug when I first saw her...I love it when all the kids get excited about seeing me! I had to include some pictures of Ryan in her pirate getup & her birthday present...dressup clothes.
I am so thankful for family & friends. How can anyone make it through this life without their support? I love you all!
2 comments:
Houses....in St. George?????????? Did we not discuss this whole thing?? You're coming back here if I have to drag you by the tail! JK - You know I love you wherever you decide to stay. At least we're not across the country from me anymore - and with your parents still here I get to see you pretty often, so I really sholdn't complain. Shouldn't, not won't! Either way - I love you! And I'm thankful for YOU! Sooooo, anyhoo - looks like it was a fun holiday! Hope to see you at Christmas...then maybe you can actually get your birthday present! xoxo
I love seeing your little nieces. I also love your new blog theme. Very cute!!!
Post a Comment