I decided that I needed to take a trip to California to see one of Ty's soccer games. I made it for the last of the season. It was fun to watch, but I found myself itching to get out and play with them. Ty's team won 6-0 and Ty scored a goal! Way to go Ty!!! Bryn changes every time I see her. She is so funny & definitely is showing her own personality. Lori is growing up like crazy & has beautiful hair. She has her own opinion of how it's done. She didn't like having 2 french braids, she didn't think it was pretty. Zack & Michelle are busy, busy. It's always fun to visit. We stay pretty busy & I love spending time with them all. I told Michelle that the kids are birth control.....but I was only kidding! I am not fond of the whining & squealing, but they are really good kids. Thanks to the CA Birds for letting me come hang out for a few days. Oh, Ty & Lori did GREAT in their Primary program on Sunday. Lori had been practicing her lines & said them without any help!
2 comments:
It was fun having you and you are welcome any time. Regardless of the fact that the parents may be busy running around, the kids will always be here. LOL
Zack
Well, I don't know what Lori thinks looks wierd about her double braid she looks darling! Looks like you had fun with the nieces and nephew. You look really cute too! I sure hope we can see you soon. Are you coming home for Christmas at all? I think we'll be down in Grand Junction within a week or maybe two.
Post a Comment