Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Moving!

I am so excited! I have really wanted to move out of my apartment, but have been struggling to figure out what to do. I am actually even tired of moving...I know, shocking for some of you. I met this new lady at church today and she asked where I lived & if I liked it. I said, "No". She has a condo that she was going to put in the paper tomorrow. I went and looked at it today and I really like it. Of course, there are always things that you don't particularly like, but once I walked in, it felt like home. It's an end unit & they are all only 1 story, so I only share a wall with one neighbor. I even have a patio in back. Also, I get a space under a carport. It will be nice to have shade over my car, especially in the summer. It also comes with a washer & dryer. It is a 2 bed 1 bath place with a much nicer layout, I think, than my apartment. She said I can start moving my stuff in tomorrow, but won't have to pay rent until Feb. One of the other great things is that my rent is $55 less than the apartment! It will be nice to move a little at a time on my time off and I'll only need some help with the bigger stuff. She even said she would get some help for me to move if I need it. So, I guess I'll be in St. George for at least another year, which will be just fine.

1 comment:

MEB said...

Shelly-that is great news! It sounds like a cute place. You'll have to post pictures on your blog once you get settled.