
So, I spent Thanksgiving in California with Zack, Michelle, Ty, Lori and Bryn. I had a lot of fun! Bryn is such a good baby, I was lovin it. Lori cracks me up and "I know" everything! Ty is growing up so fast. One of these days he'll be taller than me and I'm not looking forward to that day! I thought I would share a few pictures. Zack, Michelle and Ty put up the Christmas lights outside while I held Bryn (the tough job). Lori wanted me to paint her toes red like mine, she's such a girl oh and I LOVE how she will spend so much time looking at herself in the mirror! We had birthday cake for Lori's birthday, so I could celebrate with her. Bryn has such a cute smiling face.
3 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you had a chance to see your family and spend some time with them. I can't believe how fast they are growing - it seems just yesterday you were showing me pics of your baby nephew Ty! I love it! Hey - where are you going to be for Christmas? Love you and miss you! PS Thanks for the birthday card - it made my day! You're the best!
they are so fun! it was great seeing you! ty looks like he is in heaven sitting on the roof helping! i love how lori always says...i know! it cracks me up!!!
It was great having you and you are welcome any time. We had fun as well and look forward to seeing you again sometime. Merry Christmas!!
Birds
Post a Comment