So, most of you know that I view my weeks differently than most. My week starts on Wednesday and ends on the next Tuesday. Well, it's only Sunday and this has already been a long week. Thankfully I only have 2 days before my next week off. Today was especially tough with some of my patients & my patience was wearing thin. I can end my days feeling a little sore, depending on how much help my patients need, but today I am definitely feeling it!
I added this cute picture of the cutest kids around that was taken in Newton, UT during our trip for Grandpa Goodsell's funeral. Funny thing...I met some people at the hospital who know some Goodsell's from Newton! How crazy is that. We may be related in some far distant way too! I am amazed when people know where Palmdale, CA, but to know where little ole' Newton is & to probably know my Grandpa...what are the odds? I don't do math, but I'm pretty sure they are small.
3 comments:
Your "Kids" are so cute!!
Sorry about your sore week.
Yeah, so sorry...I know this great massage therapist, she is busy too and works the same schedule. Kinda wierd. I'll give you her email...shellybean462@yahoo.com or it's something like that. Contact her and I am sure she can help
zack
Hey, your week should be over by now. Hope you have a nice few days off. As for "your kids" they are darling. As are you. Glad you added it to the blog.
Post a Comment