Saturday, October 13, 2007

Like all the popular kids

So, this is so I can be like all you popular kids. Actually it will just give me something more to do with my not so full life. I'm not sure how exciting it will be to read this, but hey, maybe it will be fun for me. And what's fun for me is fun for you, right? I mean the only reason you would be reading this is because you love me.

Since there isn't much going on right now, this is gonna be short & sweet. I am still in St. George and working at the hospital. I work 7 days, then get 7 days off. This time around I am visiting my friend, Leslie in Arizona. I actually ended up with an extra day and a half off to attend my Grandpa Goodsell's funeral on Tuesday. It was great to see so much of my family. I have, however, gotten sick of driving. That is a huge shock as I am usually up for road trips. I am resting up for my trip home on Monday.

3 comments:

Zachary Bird said...

Yea! We are excited to hear from you.
Love you!

Monica Hudson said...

Woohoo! we knew we would catch you in our blogging snare! This is a fun way to stay in touch - I love you!! Be safe going to Arizona and give your fam our love.

ZB said...

Horray for the new kid on the block. I love it when people get blogs..it's like getting a christmas card more than once a year. I can't wait to hear about all your fun adventure. Think of all the hospital stories that you can tell????