My excuses for no pics of Kelly is that I'm just retarded about taking pictures of people other than family unless they start it. I might have taken pictures when I went camping with Kelly & his son (Chayse), but I wouldn't say we hit it off. I think he may have looked at me 2 or 3 times & said 1 or 2 words to me. It was great to see Kelly with his son & I enjoyed watching Chayse having fun with his cousin. He's a really cute kid, but hasn't had the easiest life.
We'll see what happens in the next few weeks. Maybe I'll surprise you all and have the pics you've been waiting for. I did take a few of the house. I decided that I would share them even though you will all be able to see the mess too. I guess you have all seen a messy house at one time in your life. I'm slowly finishing the last of the boxes & organizing. I'm hoping to get it together soon as some friends are itching to have a housewarming party.
2 comments:
Oooooo!! I like the new house! Boxes and all! Gotta love summer - why is it that the "lazy" days of summer are never lazy! I guess I'll be patient for OTHER pics! Miss you! I say hi to you every time I pass your parent's house on #6 (which sadly is not as often as I'd like it to be!) - tee hee!!
Yay! Pics of the house. It was great to talk to you the other day. I'm glad we had a chance to catch up a bit. I'm feeling you on how hectic this summer was. I've been back to work 3weeks already! Time flies. Oh, and Eoin will be 7mos. this week.... AAAAAHhhhhhhh
Post a Comment